New four bed home in Belgard, Dublin with Heat Pump Installation
Specification:Samsung 8Kw Gen 6 heat pump with Joule 200/60 pre plumb cylinder (200l of stored hot water). This has a very simplistic controller on the front panel for turning heating and hot water on or off.
- Downstairs is all underfloor heating from Joule. Upstairs is Joule Aluminium “Riva” radiators.
- The underfloor heating has a touch screen thermostat in each room to maintain individual desire room temperatures.
- Upstairs radiators are on one zone. Each radiator has a thermostatic radiator valve and the master bedroom have a digital touchscreen thermostat.
- This system is typically set up as being “always on” so this means that your house is always at the thermostat set temperature and you have always got hot water available for showers, etc.
- The plumbing system (hot and cold water) is fully pressurised giving great flow at all fixtures.