Older homes in Ireland suffer from low energy ratings and bad insulation. This can affect the market price of your home, your yearly energy bills and the comfort of your home. Air Source Heat Pumps are a great way to improve your home and make huge savings in the long run.
Denis Moloney Services work in outfitting new and old homes with the latest in home heating technology. One of the burgeoning methods in Ireland is the use of air-source heat pumps. This technology uses electricity to convert outside air into warm air that heats your home.
Though it is easier to install units in new homes, older homes are just as capable of benefiting.
Here we provide you with some insights into air source heat pumps, the installation process, costs involved and how your old home will benefit.
Air Source Heat Pump Installation – A breakdown:
- You will need to call in a specialist to assess the viability of heat pump installation to your home and any additional work that might need to be undertaken
- Conduct retrofitting on your home should it be needed; this can be done with or without the installation of heat pumps and you will still reap some benefits
- Call Denis Moloney Services to work on the installation of your heat pumps and we will provide a complimentary assessment
- Denis Moloney Services average one week to 10 days to install a new unit in an existing homes, though this may vary from time to time.
Air Source Heat Pump, costs:The cost of an air source heat pump both for installation and maintenance depends on several factors, which might include:
- Older homes may need to be retrofitted to ensure they are airtight and well insulated, so your home benefits to an optimum when the heat pump is installed
- Additional cost may include the removal of existing units such as hot water tanks, pipes and radiators
- Electric Ireland estimates an air source heat pump cost in the region of €8,500 – €14,500.
Get in touch with Denis Moloney services today and we will be able to provide you with a clear answer on the costs.
Air Source Heat Pump Grants:
SEAI provide a grant of €3,500 for homes built before 2011, this is in addition to credits provided by electric Ireland should you choose them as your provided. These grants and incentive are part of a government initiative to move older homes to more environmentally and cost-effective modes of home heating.
Why would you choose an Air Source Heat Pump?
- Heat pumps only use the electricity needed to transform air into heat
- Heat pumps work perfectly in winter and summer, heating your home in winter and cooling it in summer
- You will receive energy bills and lower Co2 emissions
- It takes the hassle out of ordering fuel
- Units are generally small and will not take away from the aesthetic of your home.
The expert team at Denis Moloney Services will ensure a professional job that is quick and affordable and that will modernise your home. Get in touch today on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 087-6357775