Benefits of Underfloor Heating
- Underfloor heating is energy efficient method of heating which also while evenly disperses heat throughout the rooms in your premises. You will no longer have to deal with cold spots within your home.
- Underfloor heating eliminates the need for exposed pipes and radiators creating a safe space for family members and pets.
- This extra space allows for greater planning and use of space throughout your home. The elimination of radiators is especially useful in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating can be installed and adapted to any surface be it wood or stone finishes. Heat is dispersed evenly and adequately throughout all floor types.
- The aesthetic appeal of underfloor heating is one of the key reasons for its popularity. It provides a modern look and feels to all homes, new and old.
Underfloor Heating Design
Underfloor heating is a new concept to many and that is why we approach each design and installation with the highest degree of professionalism and we only use the best supplies and equipment to ensure our customers are left satisfied.
As part of our design plans you will receive:
- Pipe Layout Drawings
- Pipe Spacing estimates
- Heat Loss Calculation
- Volume of Water required
- Total Required Flow Rate
- Flow Temperature Required
- Return Temperature Required
- Maximum Floor Temperature
- Recommended Room Temperature
- Thermostat Location
- Wiring Diagrams
We will talk you through the installation process so you know exactly how everything is working and the benefits such a fit-out will have to your home or business. Expert design and installation ensure you are getting the most benefit and savings from your underfloor heating.
Underfloor systems can be installed within existing flooring and new builds. Each project has its own set of parameters and you can discuss this with the team during the planning and design stage. No matter the flooring type, the quality will still be the same.